Friday, December 30, 2011

Shit Hollywood Girls Say

Published 12/30/2011

So unless you’re some internet deprived weirdo, you’ve probably seen Shit Girls Say by now. These little morsels of comic genius have already spawned parodies such as Shit Black Girls Say and Shit Gay Guys Say.  In keeping with the time-honored Hollywood tradition of being completely derivative and creatively flaccid, I give you Shit Hollywood Girls Say .  I challenge you to find the majority of these phrases outside of the Thirty Mile Zone.
                                                           Shit Hollywood Girls Say

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Looks like somebody spent hours editing that with a crappy computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) 90% of my vocabulary is "OMG I know right!"
    2) You don't even know how many times people from out of town asked me if anyone in Santa Barbara actually worked. I honestly couldn't tell them, haha.

    ReplyDelete